Monday, June 9, 2014

2014 NFL Position Rankings: Top 25 Quarterbacks

I'm not going to lie, life without football is pretty agonizing for me. Starting last year to fill up the dead space between the draft and the start of training camp, I decided to rank who I thought were the best of the best of the best currently playing in the NFL. Well my friends, the 2014 edition of this heavily-anticipated list is being rolled out starting today with quarterbacks! Over the new few weeks, I'll be posting my rankings for who I believe the upper echelon of players are at each and every position (yes, even kickers and punters!) on both sides of the ball. I hope you enjoy this series and I would love to hear your thoughts on each list in the comment section below.

Notes on the lists:
1.Rookies are excluded from these rankings
2.Each player is judged on where they currently stand in my opinion, not what they once were, are going to be, etc.
3.Each player is listed as member of the team they will play for in 2014, not who they played for in 2013.
Now that the ground rules have been set, here are my picks for the 25 best quarterbacks in the NFL headed into the 2014 season.

25.Mike Glennon (Buccaneers)
24.Josh McCown (Buccaneers)
23.Carson Palmer (Cardinals)
22.Sam Bradford (Rams)
21.Ryan Tannehill (Dolphins)
20.Joe Flacco (Ravens)
19.Andy Dalton (Bengals)
18.Eli Manning (Giants)
17.Alex Smith (Chiefs)
16.Jay Cutler (Bears)
15.Robert Griffin III (Redskins)
14.Nick Foles (Eagles)
13.Colin Kaepernick (49ers)
12.Matthew Stafford (Lions)
11.Russell Wilson (Seahawks)
10.Tony Romo (Cowboys)
9.Andrew Luck (Colts)
8.Philip Rivers (Chargers)
7.Cam Newton (Panthers)
6.Matt Ryan (Falcons)
5.Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers)
4.Aaron Rodgers (Packers)
3.Drew Brees (Saints)
2.Tom Brady (Patriots)
1.Peyton Manning (Broncos)

No comments:

Post a Comment