Saturday, December 20, 2014

Update

Hello All,
If you frequent this site, you've probably noticed the lack of content of late. Given the fact that I just finished finals on Tuesday and am using my free time to catch up on a bunch of albums and movies that I ignored from earlier in the year in preparation for year-end list season, I just haven't had much time to write recently. I apologize for this lack of content, and I assure you that I'll be back to writing regularly in early January when this chaotic season is over. What you can except before the publishing of my year-end lists, is reviews for The Red Chord/Despised Icon and Four Year Strong shows at The Palladium in Worcester, Massachusetts, J. Cole's 2014 Forest Hills Drive and if time permits, Chris Rock's new film, Top Five. I wish you a healthy and wonderful holiday season and hope you check back in the coming weeks for new posts!

Chris Maitland

No comments:

Post a Comment