Thursday, May 16, 2019

As We Proceed Episode #37

On this episode, Feliciano and I unveil our picks for the top 10 hip-hop albums of the 2010's. This 90 minute farewell (for now) tour can be seen below. I'd like to thank anybody that checked out an episode over the past 3 years, the legion of people (special shout outs to Aaron at Sound and Vision Media, Dave, Pedro and Makala at Lynn Community Television for making us sound as coherent as humanly possible, Joe, Dane and Henrique for volunteering their time and talents on several occasions and Lil Pump for providing us with a running gag that made us laugh for nearly a year) who helped us out along the way and Feliciano for somehow thinking it was a good idea to partner with me on a creative venture. I didn't exactly know what I was getting into when the seeds for this podcast were planted during a spontaneous meeting at a roast beef place in December 2015, but it ended up being one of the most fun and fulfilling things I've done during my brief time on this planet thus far. I'm glad that I had a forum to talk about hip-hop with a good friend for so long and hopefully one day we'll make a glorious, violent hand gesture-filled return to the airwaves.

-Chris Maitland    


No comments:

Post a Comment