Friday, December 9, 2022

Programming Update

It's officially that time of year where I start to really home in on checking out, catching up with and revisiting as many movies and albums as possible before I finalize my 2022 year-end lists. This also means that from next week until the 2nd week of January when all of said lists are published, I'll be posting less here. What you can expect in these parts during this time is a few installments of "Ranked", the weekly NFL Power Rankings/Fantasy Football Winners and Losers, a look at what movies and records I'm looking forward to most in the opening months of 2023 and perhaps a couple of more things if time permits. Thank you to everyone who read my stuff this year. I hope you have a great, healthy holiday season.

Chris Maitland

No comments:

Post a Comment