Monday, July 24, 2023

2023 NFL Preview Series is Coming

Training Camp starts for all 32 NFL teams this week, which means it's time for me to begin the 2023 edition of my annual NFL Preview Series. Here's what the tentative schedule looks like for this year as of now:

This Week: AFC East  

Next Week: NFC East

Week of August 7th: AFC North, NFC North

Week of August 14th: AFC South

Week of August 21st: NFC South

Week of August 28th: AFC West

Week of September 4th: NFC West

Spewing takes about NFL teams at this time of year is always a treat for me as it means football is almost back and I hope you have as much fun reading these silly musings as I do writing them. Now, I'm off to write some words about the Bills, Dolphins, Patriots and Jets that will ideally be live tomorrow. Talk to you soon folks

Chris Maitland 

No comments:

Post a Comment