Saturday, November 6, 2010

November In Film

I am back! I had computer issues this week, so I could not post. I am going to resume Best Albums Of The Decade tommorow. Without further ado,here is the November In Film preview.



Films I Want To See

3.Faster(11/24)-As an action movie whore and a fan of The Rock, Faster intrests me. Billy Bob Thornton presence should only add to the fun.

2.Unstoppable(11/12)-This looks like a truely intresting based on a true story film. I am also a big fan of Denzel Washington. The trailer is exciting and early buzz is good, which is a definite plus.

1.Due Date(11/5)-This looks hysterical. Zack Galinfinakis looks like he has hit another role out of the park. Todd Phillips normally hits comedies out of the park(with the exception of School For Scoundrels) and this has all the makings of another bullseye.

Films I Am Unsure About
Megamind(11/5)-The trailer looks pretty decent and I love the cast, but Dreamworks really hasn't impressed me that much with their animated films. I will check it out on DVD.

127 Hours(11/5)-It's gotten a ton of acclaim and I love Danny Boyle's work, but I don't get how this story could be turned into a full-length film. I will most likely see it and enjoy it, but as of right now I am not that intrigued by it.

Skyline(11/12)-This film is a complete mixed bag. On one hand, the trailer looks kinda cool. On the other hand the cast is pretty bad and it's from the directors from the shitfest AvP: Requiem. I might check it out on DVD.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 1(11/19)- I haven't seen a Harry Potter film since Goblet Of Fire, not that it's a bad franchise, I just haven't watched the last two. This looks to be more of the same and I will most likely see it eventually.

The Next Three Days(11/19)-Looks to be another run of the mill crime thriller, but Russell Crowe and Liam Nesson's involvement peak my intrest a bit.

Films There is No Chance In Hell of Me Seeing
For Colored Girls(11/5)-Tyler Perry does Oscar Bait, no thank you.

Morning Glory(11/10)-I am really surprised J.J Abrams is involved in this, doesn't really look like something he would be involved in. The trailer really doesn't look funny so i think I will pass.

Tangled(11/24)-Never liked the story of Rapunzel and this doesn't look like it will change it.

Burlesque(11/24)-Jesus Christ Cher is still alive! This movie looks horribly generic and a 2010 remake of Showgirls.

Love and Other Drugs(11/24)-Romantic Comedy/Drama really isn't my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment