Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Couple of Quick Movie Reviews

I saw another couple of 2010 releases on DVD recently, here are my quick reviews.

Legion: The only reason I watched this film was because it was on Instant Watch on Netflix and I am trying to hit my goal of 50 2010 films before the end of the year. Legion is a serious mess of a movie. Way too dumb and unintentionally funny to be entertaining. Throw in some overacting and a nonsensical ending and you have a recipe for one of the worst films of 2010.
1.5/5 Stars

Green Zone: Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon team up once again for this Iraq-war drama. This is actually a pretty good film. It blends action, drama and a message pretty nicely. Matt Damon turn in a respectable performance here as well. It does get a little bogged down towards the end which takes away from the film a bit, Still it's a nice little action/drama film.
3.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment