Monday, December 12, 2011

New England Metal and Hardcore Festival 14 (2012) Lineup

Here is the lineup for the 14th installment of New England Metal and Hardcore Festival at The Palladium in Worcester, MA on April 20th-22nd, 2012

Friday, April 20th
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Acacia Strain
Oceano
All Shall Perish
Nile
Skeletonwitch
Lionheart
Fleshgod Apocalypse
First Blood
Molotov Solution
The Contortionist
Reign Supreme
Conducting From The Grave
Fit For An Autopsy
Hour Of Penance
Palehorse
Legion
Relentless

Saturday April 21st (My birthday!)
Special Headliner to be announced January 2nd
Overkill
Protest The Hero
Periphery
iwrestledabearonce
Bane
Shipwreck
Cruel Hand
Aborted
Blackguard
System Divide
The Greenery
Diamond Plate
The Mongoloids
Rotting Out
Malefice
Expire
Trump The Harlot
Manners
Eliteist

Sunday April 22nd
Killswitch Engage(god damn them for playing with a mostly shitty lineup on this day)
Every Time I Die
Vanna
For Today
Chelsea Grin
Sleeping Giant
Stick To Your Guns
Atilla
On Broken Wings
Mychildren Mybride
For The Fallen Dreams
Texas In July
Upon A Burning Body
Volumes
Like Moths To Flames
Hundreth
No Bragging Rights
Counterparts
Gideon

My thoughts on the lineup
Friday: HOLY SHIT. Great lineup from top to bottom (with the exception of Oceano). Highlights: The Black Dahlia Murder, The Acacia Strain, All Shall Perish, Nile (I finally get to see them!!!), Skeletonwitch, Fleshgod Apocalypse, The Contortionist

Saturday: Good, but not great. An incentive for be going that day is that most of the bands I want to see I haven't seen before. Very curious to see who the special headliner is (It has to be someone huge because the tickets are $5 more expensive than the other days). Highlights: Overkill (Hell yes), Protest The Hero (they are number 1 on my band's that I need to see live list right now), Periphery, Bane, Cruel Hand, Aborted, Blackguard

Sunday: Pretty god damn bad lineup. It's a shame because I really want to see Killswitch Engage again. Unfortunately, I can't justify buying a ticket to see them and a couple of other bands when I have zero interest in 90% of the lineup. Highlights: Killswitch Engage, Every Time I Die, On Broken Wings, Texas In July

.

No comments:

Post a Comment