Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Top 50 Live Bands I've Seen (So Far)

I was doing a bit of reflecting on all the bands I've seen a few weeks ago and I thought it would be cool to do a list commemorating the absolute best of the best. I've been fortunate enough to have attended 47 concerts and seen over 200 bands in my life so far. I'm only 20 years old and I still have a lot of bands to see and this will clearly change over time, but at this point in time these are without a doubt the 50 best live acts I've seen. Here is the list in no particular order:
3 Inches of Blood
After the Burial
Alice in Chains
Amon Amarth
Andrew W.K.
Anthrax
As I Lay Dying
August Burns Red
Behemoth
Between The Buried and Me
Born of Osiris
Coheed and Cambria
Darkest Hour
Deftones
Devin Townsend Project
Dropkick Murphys
Dying Fetus
Every Time I Die
God Forbid
Hatebreed
In Flames
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Kylesa
Lamb of God
Lazarus A.D
Machine Head
Mastodon (last 2 times I've seen them)
Megadeth
Municipal Waste
Obscura
Overkill
Periphery
Protest the Hero
Rammstien
Revocation
Rob Zombie
Septic Flesh
Skeletonwitch
Slayer
Slipknot
Son of Aurelius
Suffocation
System of a Down
The Black Dahlia Murder
The Dillinger Escape Plan
The Faceless
The Red Chord
Times of Grace
Unearth

No comments:

Post a Comment