Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update

Well the summer is almost over for me as I start as school on Wednesday. I apologize for my recent output. There really hasn't been much new music this month I've been interested in listening to and I have written a review for every new movie I've seen this month (save for The Bourne Legacy because it was so mediocre that I couldn't muster up more than two or three sentences to write about it). I hope to write as much as I can before I get stuck in school. I'm going to try to see/review Lawless, finish up my NFL preview, bang out a review for MF Doom's new record, and post a list or two in the next six days. I can assure you that there will be more music reviews in September and especially October when an onslaught of new releases I'm excited about come out. Thank you for understanding and I can't send enough gratitude to each and every person that follows, reads, stumbles upon, loves, or hates my blog.

Chris Maitland

No comments:

Post a Comment