Thursday, January 24, 2013

25 Whitest Bands/Artists of All-Time

First off, this list is meant as a joke. I'm not trying to offend anyone or cause any form of racial backlash. This is a stupid list I've been saying I was going to do for a long time and now I'm finally doing it. There are just a lot of musical acts that only white people listen to so I figured it would be amusing to poke fun at my own race and compile a list of 25 bands that just screamed official honky/cracker/white people soundtrack. Without further ado, Here is this monumentally dumb list.

25.Hoobastank
24.Third Eye Blind
23.The Police/Sting
22.Kenny Rodgers
21.Phish
20.Kansas
19.The Grateful Dead
18.Alanis Morisette
17.Creed
16.Cat Stevens aka Yusuf Islam
15.Nickelback
14.Goo Goo Dolls
13.Hootie and the Blowfish
12.Barenaked Ladies
11.Creedence Clearwater Revival
10.Simon and Garfunkel
9.John Denver
8.Sugar Ray
7.Neil Diamond
6.311
5.Journey
4.Matchbox 20
3.Lynyrd Syknyrd
2.Dave Matthews Band
1.Jimmy Buffett

Just missed the cut:
Def Leppard
Evanesence 
Foreigner 
Neutral Milk Hotel
Peter, Paul, and Mary
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment