Monday, March 18, 2013

Mayhem Fest 2013 Lineup

The Mayhem Fest lineup for this year was finally unveiled today. The lineup is as follows:

Main Stage:
Rob Zombie
Five Finger Death Punch
Mastodon
Amon Amarth

Jager Stage:
Machine Head
Job for a Cowboy
Battlecross
Huntress
Butcher Babies

Musician's Institute Stage:
Children of Bodom
Behemoth
Emmure
Born of Osiris
Motionless in White
Thrown Into Exile

Sumerian Stage:
City in the Sea
More TBA+local bands

Lineup looks good to me overall. Of course there is some bands I hate (Butcher Babies, Motionless in White, Emmure), but that's pretty standard for a large, touring festival like Mayhem. There is more than enough quality in this lineup to make me go for the sixth year. I'm the most stoked to see Rob Zombie, Amon Amarth, and Behemoth for the first time in 3+ years. Machine Head, Children of Bodom, Born of Osiris, Job for a Cowboy, Battlecross and of course a little band named Mastodon that happens to be my all-time favorite band also have me excited. All in all it's a solid lineup and I'm excited for this tour to roll through Massachusetts on July 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment