Monday, April 14, 2014

Football Anonymous Podcast

A few of my friends and I started a football podcast entitled Football Anonymous. You can check out the debut episode above. Football Anonymous is about providing an uncensored take on all things NFL from a group of dedicated, outspoken and knowledgeable individuals. I'm really excited about this endeavor because it's the first time I've gotten a chance to collaborate with other people on a project. It also allows me the opportunity to have another outlet to express my opinions and passion for the NFL. Look for a new episode every month from May-August and a new episode every week when the regular season kicks off in September. Hope you enjoy the first episode of Football Anonymous and, stay tuned for more from us in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment