Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017 Year-End List Update

Amidst all the chaos of the holiday season, I've been listening to albums and watching movies until my eyes and ears bleed. Here's an update on the status of my year-end best lists and recaps.

Music: I'm currently in the process of re-listening to several albums that are in contention for the last 8-10 spots on my Top 20 Albums of the Year countdown. Barring unforeseen complications, I'll have both lists out early next week.

Film: Per usual, I'm catching up with some streaming titles/buzzed-about movies I missed in theaters and anticipating the release of the last batch of awards-contenders over the next couple of weeks. As a result of this annual waiting game, I'll be holding off on releasing my lists until at least the 18th.

Stay tuned!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment