Monday, January 11, 2016

The Best and Worst of Tom Hardy

The "Best and Worst" series profiles the best and worst work of an actor starring in one of the week's new theatrical releases. This week I take a look at the filmography of "The Revenant" star Tom Hardy.

Films starring Tom Hardy that I've seen:
Black Hawk Down
Layer Cake
Bronson
RocknRolla
Inception
Warrior
Tinker Tailor Solider Spy
This Means War
The Dark Knight Rises
Lawless
Locke
The Drop
Mad Max: Fury Road

(Note: Due to the lateness of this post, I will simply be listing my picks without write-ups. I will return to doing full write-ups with this week's installment. I apologize for this post's lack of insight and I will do my best to ensure something like this doesn't happen again in the future.)

Best Performance: Warrior (2011)
Worst Performance: This Means War (2012)
Best Film: Inception (2010)
Worst Film: Tinker Tailor Solider Spy (2011)

Thank you for reading this week's installment of "The Best and Worst of". Next week, I'll take a look at the best and worst work of "Ride Along 2" star Ice Cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment