Friday, March 23, 2012

Summer Slaughter 2012 Update

I have a bit of new information about Summer Slaughter that I would like to share with my readers. As many of you know, most of the lineup and the opener were confirmed earlier this week. Job For A Cowboy and Periphery were added to the lineup and Cerberal Bore won the voting contest for the opening slot. There are now 9 confirmed bands and yesterday I found out who the last band on the bill will be: Obscura! Personally I'm very excited. Obscura is a great band and I'm excited to see them for the second time. With Obscura's inclusion on this tour, that means that I like all 10 bands on the bill for Summer Slaughter! This has literally never happened on a festival tour before. In my opinion, this is the best Summer Slaughter lineup to date and I am absolutely amped to see this tour.

Here is the full lineup and running order(?):
Cannibal Corpse
Between The Buried and Me
The Faceless
Periphery
Veil Of Maya
Job For A Cowboy
Goatwhore
Exhumed
Obscura
Cerberal Bore

No comments:

Post a Comment