Friday, February 8, 2013

Snowstorm Movie Marathon

Unless you live under a rock, you've heard that New England and other select parts of the Northeast are going to get pounded by a blizzard tonight and into tomorrow. Given this (alleged) impending doom and the fact that I am sick at the moment, I've decided to spend  the next couple days watching as many movies as possible. If all goes well, I plan to watch the following:
Seven Psychopaths (already watched this morning)
End of Watch
Zombieland
The Hurt Locker
Snatch
21 Jump Street
The Wackness
Black Swan

I wanted this marathon to be a nice mix of serious fare and all types of comedy. When I watch a lot of movies in a short period of time, I like to the make my film selections as diverse as possible and  I believe this group of films accomplishes that. If you're in the northeast, stay safe and let's pray this storm doesn't hit us as hard as expected. Now if you'll excuse me, I have movies to watch...




No comments:

Post a Comment