Monday, February 10, 2014

A New Era of Maitland's Madness

Hello all,
I've ran this blog since I graduated from high school in May 2010. I've had a great time doing this and grown a lot as a writer since I started. While I've loved running doing this on my own, I want to branch out and expand my site to have additional voices heard. I've had a few people that I know personally that were kind enough to agree to contribute content to the site and the first of these posts will be up later today. If you are a reader of this site and want to contribute any entertainment-related content, send me an email at c_maitland @salemstate.edu. I hope this expansion will bring more diverse and interesting entertainment content and make for a more satisfying experience for the reader. I'm excited to see what the future brings for me as a writer and I hope these new contributors will ultimately lead to my goal of crafting a bigger, better site in the near future. Thank you all for visiting this site, it means more to me than you will ever know.

Chris Maitland

No comments:

Post a Comment