Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coming Attractions

Attention All( and by all I mean the 2-3 people that read my blog on a consistent basis)
I've got a bunch of shit i've been working on for the next weeks. First off, I going to finally post a review of 127 Hours. I saw it weeks ago, I just never wrote a review for it. Also, next week i'm going to post my year-end music list. My year-end film wrap-up will be completed in January after I see some more films this month in theaters and on DVD. I expect to see True Grit,The Fighter and Black Swan this month, so reviews for those should appear this month. In addition to these, I am also working on a couple of longer pieces that should fun. As always, thank you for reading my blog, I value each and every person that reads this. It means the world to me and stay tuned for this stuff and more!

Chris Maitland

No comments:

Post a Comment