Sunday, March 15, 2020

Programming Notice

Hey all, just wanted to give a quick series of updates about how I'm going to handle producing content in the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak

-With no wide releases currently on the schedule until at least April 10th and movie theater closures across the country imminent, The Best and Worst of column will be shelved until Hollywood returns to normal operation.

-This week, I'm going to do a review dump of the last batch of movies I saw in theaters as well as a certain streaming title that has become especially popular given the current climate. You can also expect reviews of some streaming TBD titles in the coming weeks.

-Courtesy of a baffling lack of judgement, I didn't write my NFL free agency preview column on Friday. Since then guys like Ryan Tannehill, Anthony Castonzo and Hunter Henry have all re-upped with their teams and the market is becoming far less robust by the minute. If there's enough high-profile players left come tomorrow, I'll post a column. If not, I'll scrap it and just move forward with my free agency winners and losers column next week. Apologize for handling this so poorly.

-Weekly NFL Mock Drafts will start this week followed by an early look at my top available prospects the following week.

-If nothing else, I picked a great time to be doing decade retrospectives. The Top 20 Albums of the 2010's countdown will start later this week and a list of the 10 most underrated movies of the 2010's will also be posted sometime in the next 10-14 days.

Thanks as always for reading and I look forward to bringing you as much material as possible during this frightening and uncertain time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment