Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rant: Crunkcore/Auto-Tone in Metal

I tend to be open minded when it comes to metal and clearly there are bands I don't like. Even If i don't like a band I tend to respect someones opinion. There are plenty of bands I would consider to be complete shit including Bring Me The Horizon,Emmure,Cradle Of Filth and plenty more.These bands I just named are all bad in my opinion but none of them are guilty of the single worst thing a heavy band do and proabably the only thing a band can do that would make me think "How the fuck did they get a record deal". That thing is be associated with the Crunkcore genre.

These crunkcore acts such as broKENcyde,Asking Alexandria,Attack Attack! and Vampires Everywhere! just to name to a few out of this newly popular trend are a disease to music. I mean the fact that all these bands do is play fucking two-chord breakdowns and whack off with synths and auto-tone vocals it is just sickening. I mean this music can't be serious can it? "Heavy riffs" with goddamn electronic auto-tone vocals and half-assed screams it has to be a damn joke. These bands are all a bunch of pretty boy bitches who only care about getting laid. I think that's about the only excuse I can think of for making such lame fucking music. I mean the fucking fans of these shitty,shitty bands are all either 12-16 year old girls who just want to bang the dudes in the band and could give a shit less what they are playing or scene kids who are riding the trend just to go to a show and show off their sweet hardcore dancing moves and sweet haircuts and look very bored in the pit untill one of the 60,000 breakdowns per song with a rap beat or a synth behind come on and then they all go to to town fighting the air.

I mean I don't tend to get this mad about people liking music. I'm just some 18-year old asshole at a computer screen. I like and/or respect most music. When it comes to metal I am pretty much down with everything. I listen to a wide variety of bands from a wide variety of subgenres. That being said this crunkcore shit though needs to go. Honestly these bands are fucking polluting the heavy music scene with their garbage,garbage music. Hell I would rather listen to Bring Me The Horizon a band that I absoultely loathe with a passion because at least they don't have fucking autotone. I really don't know how anyone could like bands like Asking Alexandria,Attack Attack! etc. Their music has no merit its not brutal,its not catchy,its not heavy, its just lame as fuck. Actually I take back the fact that I even refered to it as metal it really has 0 metal qualites in it. Everything about it the image,the shithead fans who don't respect each other and of course the music it just makes me sick. My advice to these bands: hang up the towel you talentless hacks, leave autotone alone and let T-Pain and the army of shitty dance-pop singers to jerk off with that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment