Thursday, September 16, 2010

Best Albums Of The Decade(2000-2009): #88-87

88.Andrew W.K-I Get Wet(2001)




When it comes to straight up fun music, no one quite does it better than Andrew W.K. I Get Wet is the epitome of a party album. I am not a partyer myself(woo hoo I'm Straight Edge) but if I did go to parties I Get Wet would be the soundtrack. Music doesn't always have to be serious to be awesome and Andrew W.K proves that.


Standout Tracks 1.Party Hard 2.Ready To Die 3.Girls Own Love






87.Unearth-III: In The Eyes Of Fire(2006)
III: In The Eyes Of Fire is when Unearth cemented their place as one of my favorite bands. Even 4 years later, this record still fucking slays. From the firecracker intro of "This Glorious Nightmare" to the doomy finale "Big Bear and The Hour of Chaos", Unearth puts together a collection of memorable riffs, fast drums and the unique vocals of Trevor Phipps. III: In The Eyes of Fire is an absolute monster of an album.
Standout Tracks 1.This Glorious Nightmare 2.Giles 3.This Time Was Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment