Monday, February 21, 2011

Between The Buried and Me Signs To Metal Blade Records, announces new album

It has been announced today that Between The Buried and Me has signed to Metal Blade Records. It was also announced, that their new album The Parralax: Hypersleep Dialogues, will be released April 12th. Between The Buried and Me released their previous 4 albums with Victory Records. Personally, I think this a great choice for them. Metal Blade is arguably the best metal record label around. Metal Blade's already impressive roster has gotten even better. On the topic of the new record, I can't even describe my level of excitement. Between The Buried and Me's last two albums each were my album of the year in their respective year. I am expecting great things and given Between The Buried and Me's track record, I expect another masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment