Monday, February 7, 2011

My Goal for 2011 Films

Normally within a year I only see about 45-50 movies. Like most moviegoers, I tend to only see movies that interest me and I think I am going to enjoy. For example last year, I saw 50 movies before the end of the year and I ended up liking 46 of the 50 to at least some extent. This year I am going to try something different, I am going to see as many 2011 films as possible. I think it will broaden my horizons and give me more of an idea of what type of critic I am. I think this should be a fun experience even if it means I have to watch some complete shit along the way. Who knows I might a few hidden gems along the way that will sneak up and surprise me. I am looking forward to it and making a year-end list this year should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment