Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quick Movie Reviews: Salt and The Kids Are All Right

Salt: Wow, this was a really stupid movie. This is seriously one of the dumbest and nonsensical films I have seen in a long time. The plot is frantic, jumbled and full of holes. The script is horrible and the plots twists are a joke. On top of all this, it has one of the worst endings I have ever seen. Angelina Jolie is the only reason I didn't rate this movie lower. She does her best to work with the awful material she was handed. Kudos to her for that.
2/5 Stars

The Kids Are All Right: I am seriously baffled why this movie is nominated for Best Picture. It's a highly pretenious and douchey film that is a tonal mess. It really can't decide what type of movie it is. The acting is alright, but it's defintley not Oscar-nomination worthy. Really didn't enjoy this film at all and I don't understand all the acclaim it's been getting. Most overrated film of 2010, imo.
2/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment