Friday, October 7, 2011

Movie Review: The Eagle (Film Number 21 In My Goal For 2011 Films)

I am going to be completely honest, I don't have much to say about The Eagle. I'm completely indifferent on the film as a whole. It's a rarity that a film is this average. I almost want to say it's impressive in the levels of mediocrity it hits. During it's near-two hour runtime, not once did I have any feeling positive or negative towards this film. I kept expecting it become good or bad, it did neither. Normally even average movies have their up's and down's, The Eagle is just completely average all-around throughout the film. When the film was over the only thought I had was "Wow, that was mediocre", The Eagle is one of the most subpar films I've ever seen and I don't see that changing any time soon.

2.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment