Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Movie Review: Season Of The Witch (Film Number 20 In My Goal For 2011 Films)

Well I finally was able to completely finish watching all the films that were released in a given month. Unfortunately, I closed out watching the films released in January with the dud that was Season Of The Witch. Season Of The Witch just proves that Nicolas Cage will be in anything. I will say it's not Cage, Ron Perlman, or any of the actors fault this movies sucks, they did the best they could with the rotten material they were given. Season Of The Witch is a ridiculous, boring, and just flat-out dumb (not in a good way). The whole movie drags along at a snail's pace with stupid event after stupid event occurring. I really don't get how the writers thought this film could be taken seriously with the amount of sheer stupidity running rampant throughout this film. Just when I didn't think it could get any dumber, the ending happened. The ending had me laughing my head off, though I don't think that was the intended point. Season Of The Witch is one of the worst films I have been subjected so far this year. It's a slow, lifeless, and beyond dumb action/fantasy film that probably won't even please fans of the genre.

1.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment