Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mayhem Fest 2012 Lineup

After months of wild speculation (most of which wasn't even close to true), the lineup for this years Mayhem Fest has been revealed:
Main Stage:
Slipknot
Slayer
Special Guests TBA March 5

Rotating Main Stage Opener/ Side Stage Bands
As I Lay Dying
The Devil Wears Prada
Asking Alexandria (FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I will probably just heckle them relentlessly)

Jager Stage:
Anthrax(headlines all dates)
Whitechapel
High On Fire
Jager Band

Overall, I am pretty happy with the lineup. I like almost all of the bands to varying extents (Slipknot, Slayer, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying, and High On Fire being my favorites on the lineup). Asking Alexandria is the only band I dislike on the bill, but they more than make up for the rest of the lineup being solid. Besides Asking Alexandria, I really don't have any complaints and it should be another great Mayhem Fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment