Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Update on The 2020 NFL Preview Series

NFL previews are usually the focal point of this site during this time of year. However, given the fluid situation surrounding the NFL's return to the field during the pandemic, I'm going to have to amend how I go about constructing this series in 2020. While I'm still intending to do something a little bit down the line once teams return to practice and the player opt-out deadline passes, whatever ends up materializing won't be as extensive as usual. It just feels like a silly and foolishly optimistic exercise to do a series of in-depth pieces when the season could go belly up at any given time. I'll keep all of you posted when whatever condensed preview/prediction series alternative I come up with is about to start. Thank you for reading and I hope all of you are holding up as well as you possibly can during these awful times. 

Chris Maitland    

No comments:

Post a Comment